Part of the Great Green Way, Mission Beach is a perfect little beachside holiday township located between Townsville and Cairns in tropical North Queensland.
Ihe area is backdropped by magnificent rainforest and is the closest mainland point to The Great Barrier Reef.
The township offers all modern facilities and services that don't intrude into the pristine natural environment that Mission Beach is renowned for.
Amongst the many services and facilities the township offers:
- Wide variety of restaurants offering a range of cuisine from true blue Aussie, Chinese, and Italian to Indian, Mexican and Thai
- Numerous take away, cafe outlets and sidewalk coffee shops
- Public bars and Bistros
- Retail outlets galore including supermarkets, butchers, newsagents, greengrocers, liquor stores, Post Office, delicatessen, clothing stores, hairdressers, art gallery, dive shop, hardware store and there's even a petrol station
- Entertainment venues
- Night Club
- Medical and dental centre
- Churches and Religious venues
- Sporting facilities
- Plenty of parking
- Market Day - last Sunday of each month (April - November)
The people are friendly, the feeling is laid back and you are within a tropical environment that perfectly captures the beauty of tropical North Queensland.